Call us: (650) 591-5511
The 2014 Unified Color HDR Photo Contest
No matter your skill level, it’s time to submit your favorite HDR images to the2014 Unified Color HDR PhotoContest. It’s simple. Pick out your best HDR images, re-size them to 72 ppi in .jpg or .bef format (no wider than 1,200 pixels) and email them to us. It’s that easy!
We will accept images for just 38 days and the winners will be announced on April 11, 2014 so you don’t have wait months to see how you did. There will be one grand-prize winner who receives a $500 Gift Card to B&H Photo. There will also be two Honorable Mention winners who will receive $100 B&H gift cards
To see the complete contest rules click here.
To check out the winners or our 2013 contest go here
Who can enter?
- Anyone with a legal residence in the United States or Canada can enter.*
How do I enter?
- Just choose your favorite HDR images and resize them to 72 ppi at a width no wider than 1,200 pixels in .jpg or .bef format.
Email your entries to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The body of your entry email must include your name and current email address and it must state “I have read and accept the contest rules”..
The entry must have been edited in HDR Expose 3, HDR Express 2 or 32 Float v3 at some point in it’s creation.
What are the prizes?
- There will be one over-all winner who will receive a $500 gift card to B&H Photo. There will also be two Honorable Mentions who will each win $100 gift cards to B&H Photo.
When can I submit my entries?
- Today. Right now! We will accept entries until midnight on Monday, March 31, 2014.
When will you announce the winners?
- We will announce the winners on or around Friday, April 11, 2014 on the Unified Color website and blog.
* Employees or vendors of Unified Color Technologies or their family members may not enter the contest