HDR Express Changelog
Version 1.1.0 build 8088
- German localized version added
- Canon S95, Casio EX-Z1080, Panasonic GF2 and GH2, Samsung NX100, Sony A-580 cameras RAW support added
- Canon G12, Fuji FinePix S5500, Nikon D3100, D7000 and P7000, Olympus E-5, Pentax K-r and K-5, Samsung NX10 and WB2000 cameras RAW support updated
- minor bugfixes
Version 1.0.9 build 7695
- [Windows] Fixed issues with Lightroom plug-in operation: Plug-in wouldn't get launched, concurrent installation with HDR Expose wouldn't work
- [Mac] Fixed assertion message in Lightroom plug-in that prevented images to be opened in HDR Express
- Fixed issue when tab get the same name after merging image from same sources
- Fixed a bug when it was possible to open several "Merge to HDR" dialogs, eventually leading to a crash
- [Mac] Removed mentioning of "Beta" from application information
Version 1.0.6 build 7654
- First release
HDR Expose 2 is the pro’s choice for creating stunning and color-accurate HDR images.
This major upgrade incorporates 26 new or improved features making it a full-featured application and not just a tone mapping utility.
HDR Expose 2 ships with Adobe Lightroom and Apple Aperture export plug-ins.